Anchor for this item  posted Saturday, January 18, 2003 at 11:17 am MST

Yaa yaa, nice pages that don't use tables ... shurr. No, don't get me wrong, I'm headed there, but don't expect me to say To Hell With Bad Browsers ... I probably spend half my time using NS4.X, for a number of reasons (none having to do with pretty pages, of course). Any design domain that thinks of three columns as the "holy grail" has got some serious thinking to do. With a good bit of sloppiness, I got this page to display what I wanted: 2 columns, menu right, where the menu is not 100% height. Is that so much to ask? really!

must read: Box Lessons ... there be dragons, indeed!


0 comments   |  

Add to Technorati Favorites! <>




0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Blog Flux Directory
bentrem

Performancing Performancing