Anchor for this item  posted Friday, January 17, 2003 at 8:13 pm MST

What a hoot! I noticed an old directory in the faculty account that Dalhousie University has very kindly allowed me to keep active (given a dual-boot box, I really and truly would be making more progress on my "VRML in Ethology" project, honest!) ... this dates back to early '97. In among the dusty links I found this sweetheart:

Taking the High Road to Institutional Self-Promotion
Many organizations are coming to see the Worldwide Web's revolutionary potential for presenting accurate and useful information about themselves -- data, for example, on their missions, businesses, cultures, and competencies -- to key audiences that can directly influence their continued success and prosperity.

Plus ca change, plus ca reste la meme!


0 comments   |  

Add to Technorati Favorites! <>




0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Blog Flux Directory
bentrem

Performancing Performancing